Nearly 21 million Americans are living with substance use disorder, according to the U.S. Surgeon General. That's more than the total number of people living with cancer and more than the population of the state of New York.October is Substance Abuse Awareness Month, and we're offering the complete Substance Abuse Prevention Toolkit for Employers to help you mitigate the cost of drugs and alcohol in your workplace.
eBooks available on Substance Abuse Prevention in the Workplace
Download our eBooks on Substance Abuse in the workplace, including:
- Get the Secrets to a Drug-Free Workplace
- Reasonable Suspicion Testing Guide
- Three Divergent Paths to Dealing with Opioid Abuse
Additional blog posts on substance abuse
We regularly share pieces to help you stay informed about the latest legalization impacting drug testing and substance use in the workplace. Our latest pieces on Substance Abuse Prevention are available here:
- Cannabis Testing in the U.S. and Why It Matters for Your Business
- 3 Drug Testing Methodologies
- Drug Testing Myths Busted
One Last Thing...
Check out these great resources on substance abuse prevention in the workplace